Do you have experience working with children with SEN and want the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who require your support?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking passionate Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant who are reliable and determined to provide a positive learning environment to work within an SEN School based in Ystrad, RCT.
You will be responsible for supporting pupils on a 1:1, small group and whole class basis, delivering extra support for the pupils who are on the Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC).
SEN teaching assistants will need to be patient and nurturing to ensure the children feel comfortable to work around you. You will undertake work, care and support programmes, to enable access to learning for the individuals.
To be eligible you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience of working with children with SEN
• Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
• An observant and responsive approach
• A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
• Knowledge of Individual Education/Behavioural plans
• Experience with mental health issues or social support advantageous
For all applicants we offer:
• Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants
• Capability to manage challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties.
• An opportunity to extend your professional development
• A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• Recommend a friend Bonus
Teaching Personnel area committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Salary: £60 – £65/day Regular Work Opportunities
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.