Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Harlow is recruiting for an SEN Teacher (can teach a number of subjects). This is a full time and immediate post!
The Principle is a true visionary with exemplary leadership capabilities. Strong SLT, SEN Teachers and Support Staff and in addition a great place to work. Children who attend this PRU in Harlow know what is expected of them and respond well to fun and engaging lessons. The SEN Teachers have been graded a minimum of ‘Good’ in their observations and this must be mirrored with new staff.
New SEN Teacher is required ASAP, who is able to teach a number of subjects at both KS3 & KS4. OR The successful SEN Teacher must have a teaching qualification (ie PGCE/ GTP/ teach First / Cert Ed/ SCITT/ QTS), additionally you have taught SEN children with behavioural difficulties (SEMH/ Autism/ ODD/CAMHS/ ADHD / Behaviour etc). Your SEN Teacher experience must be in either a PRU/ Alternative Provision/ SEN School or you are a mainstream school teacher who wants to work in a PRU.
* Qualified Teacher (PGCE/ Cert Ed/ Teach First / QTS/ GTP/ SCITT etc)
* Your have the following SEN experience; (ie ASD/ ODD/ SEMH/ CAMHs ADHD/ Behaviour Difficulties etc)
* Both NQTs and Experienced Teachers are welcome to apply
* Able to de-escalate behaviour successfully
* As an SEN Teacher you can teach more than one subject
* Can teach a minimum of a “Good” or “Outstanding” lesson
* SEN experience must have been in either a Pupil Referral Unit/ Provision / Mainstream School with challenging behaviour or SEN School
* Must be able to commute to Harlow, Essex easily
Salary: £130 – £170/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Harlow, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.