Are you a Teaching Assistant (TA) with SEN experience (SNAs)?
Looking for work to be flexible to your lifestyle?
Aspire People are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants (SNAs) looking for day to day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work.
We have a strong partnerships with a SEN schools across Leicester City and Leicestershire, and we are looking to recruit experienced SEN Teaching Assistants (SNAs)) that are enthusiastic, passionate , supportive , encouraging and wanting to make a difference.
The successful candidate must have experience working with children between the ages of 4 and 19 with a range of special educational needs, varying from Autism to mobility needs.
Aspire People offer:
– Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant
– CACHE Level 3
– BA Education Studies
– Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education Early Years Educator
– Special Educational Needs (SEN) – Advanced,
– Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Special Educational Needs (RQF)
– Autism Awareness
– Autism Awareness – Advanced
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
– 121 Support
– Classroom Assistant
– Booster Groups
– Personal Hygiene
I am keen to talk to Teaching Assistants with qualifications or experience. If this opportunity is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Salary: £65.00 – £75.00/day
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.