SEN Teaching Assistant + Team Teach Teaching Assistant, Wakefield
Prospero Teaching are looking for Teaching Assistants based in Bradford, both with and without Team Teach training. To be considered, you must hold an enhanced DBS (in-date).
* Location – Wakefield, West Yorkshire
* Positions – SEN Teaching Assistant + Team Teach Teaching Assistant,
* Type of work – Supporting in classes
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing –
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £75 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Previous experience working in a UK school
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Salary: £75 – £95/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.