Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN TA to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various special schools in the Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book TA for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location – Tamworth
* Position – SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Class teaching assistant
* Start date – April 2020
* Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover to July 2020
* Position end date – Ongoing supply cover
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £65
* Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEN Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Salary: £55 – £65/day negotiable pay
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.