Semi-Skilled Joiner x 6
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* Overtime Monday to Saturday paid at time and a half
* Sunday overtime paid at double pay
* 33 days holiday after 5 years’ service (gradually increases over 5 years)
* Training, Development and Progression opportunities
8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
8:00am to 3:30pm Friday
Shift may change to: 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm and would add an hourly shift allowance to your basic hourly rate.
Due to continued growth and contracts confirmed for many years, we now have a fantastic opportunity, for up to 6 semi-skilled joiners, to join a multi-million pound national manufacturer.
ESSENTIAL TO APPLY
* Basic joinery experience.
* Ideally but not essential – NVQ in Carpentry and Joinery or similar
* Able to mitre joints.
* Flexibility essential for possible shift change and overtime.
* Happy to work in a manufacturing / production environment.
* A keen eye for detail.
* You must be honest, reliable and a strong team player.
* Happy to work to a consistently high standard.
To assist in the manufacture of, but not limited to:
* Roof trusses.
* Roof cassettes.
* Gable & party spandrels
Please email an up to date CV and phone Adam for further details
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
Please go to our website, go to resources and click Data Protection Policy. Or phone us directly for further details.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.