Would you like to help make schools safer during these difficult times? Do you want to join the efforts of mass covid testing in schools? Do you have a background in healthcare or social care?
We are looking for people to join the mass covid testing teams in schools and colleges in Blackpool, to start as soon as possible in the new year, who have an employment background in healthcare or social care. You will be helping with processing tests, organising tests and making sure everyone’s results are communicated.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
– Flexible hours (part-time and full-time on offer) within school hours Monday to Friday
– On call 24/7
– Support with CV and career progression
Job duties and responsibilities:
– Answering questions from staff and students about testing process
– Overseeing tests to make sure they are done correctly and recorded correctly
– Processing tests to get results within 30 minutes
– Passing on negative and positive test results
– Good organisation and communication skills
– Experience in customer service/admin is preferred
– If applying for a Team Leader role, managerial experience is desired
– DBS on the update service (or we can apply for a new one for you)
– Availability to work Monday to Friday, flexible hours
For more information about this role please apply via the on screen instructions, or email your cv to (url removed) as soon as possible, as the roles will start imminently.
Salary: £9.50 – £11/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.