LEVEL 3 IT SCCM ANALYST
Analyst’s Scope and duties Summary
* Responsible for managing and maintaining deployment tool platform (SCCM).
* Troubleshoot all areas of SCCM as required.
* Responsible for scheduling and delivering software deployments to designated workstations.
* Detail knowledge Microsoft Azure services, Azure Active Directory and security groups
* Ability to Deploy and manage a Microsoft Azure Autopilot environment.
* Ability to manage a Microsoft in-tune deployment with Application packaging and policy’s
* Responsible for understanding end user computing environment and providing guidance and recommendations based on industry best practices for Windows OS Management, including software deployments, patch management, and OS Deployment.
* Meet at agreed regular intervals (pre diarised and scheduled by Analyst) with the relevant Team Managers to understand priorities and to ensure the successful completion of required deliverables.
* A need to consistently meet deadlines established by management and to be accountable for adhering to established procedures and communicating risks, issues, and solutions.
* Attend (tele/skype for business conference during initial office located) weekly technical support meetings. Routinely shares ideas for enhancing services, deployments, and improving the client/end user experience.
* Prioritizes and delegates tasks appropriately (will also be monitored via Major Account Support Manager)
* Provide training to support groups/users/ Technical Services
* Create new and update existing documentation (to be provided) detailing procedures and processes.
* A professional, courteous and manner to be maintained when dealing with users/ clients, colleagues and managers and particularly with a non-condescending delivery at the varying levels.
* Willing and adaptable to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands.
* Attention to detail when performing job functions including all reporting.
* Liaising and managing off site back up service for out of hours SCCM support which is also built in.
Salary: £50000 – £54000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Finsbury, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.