We put people first, we’re committed to building successful teams, developing our staff, raising morale and increasing motivation and productivity. As a result of our approach, we have well-developed, satisfied employees, high retention rates and a great sense community among our workforce.
Pertemps has an array of employee benefits including an Employee Benefit Trust (EBT), shares plans, a flexible company car policy, gifts for reaching ten and 25 years with the company and so much more.
Join our family
We may be one of the largest independent recruiters in the industry, but we have every intention of getting even bigger. To do this, we need the best consultants around… could this be you?
With an abundance of benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training, why would you not want to work for Pertemps?
Oh, we almost forgot… we’ve also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this – so we must be doing something right!
Sales Team Leader
Main Purpose of Job:
The Sales Team Leader is ultimately, responsible for ensuring the sales and service member the branch are achieving the overall goals for the branch drawing on their own experience and investing in the team and recruiting & training the best people to support the needs of the business.
* Proactively driving sales and development by leading from the front.
* Development of sales strategies, and ensuring divisional targets are met
* Development of team members to represent Pertemps and the branch by good target and reward practices.
* Overseeing recruitment, advertising and retention.
* Dealing with people at all levels in a patient and professional manner.
* Organising and managing time effectively
* Recruiting staff internal and external
* Setting up, developing and maintaining systems and procedures
* Effective use of reports as communication tools
* Problem solving to the benefit of all parties.
* Relationship Building
* Working to tight deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Compliance Planning
* Staff Management
* B2B Sales
* Managing a Sales team
The role requires the following:
* Works to meet and exceed expectations & strives to strengthen the branch at every opportunity
* Available to deal with critical and peak times, and take responsibility for dealing with and resolving any problems.
* Setting high standards for the branch and the team within it
* Responsible for monitoring the quality of other peoples work and ensuring all targets are achieved.
* Reporting forecasts and figures on a daily basis
* Managing staff to carry out tasks as per requirements and to maintain
* Implementing systems for maintaining records Attracting and recruiting employees to the contract Compiling recruitment plans for forecasted figures
* Completion of all Management Information in a timely manner
Remuneration and reward:
Basic Salary – Neg dependant on experience
Commission – Competitive
Company Car (licence is essential)
Share options * (*qualifying period)
Driving licence is essential
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Enfield Town, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.