Due to growth with our client, an outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a small yet forward thinking team to assist in the expansion of the business. This exciting and rewarding role will give the successful applicant an opportunity to be involved from the initial sales enquiry right through to the order stage and handover of the project. Please note: a technical/engineering background ideally in ventilation/airflow/heating products would be highly beneficial.
* Reacting to inbound sales enquiries and logging new enquiries on the CRM system.
* Providing quotations for ventilation projects, specifically MVHR and MEV, alongside ducting.
* Ability to select products (full training will be provided).
* Generating and sending out quotations, project proposals and information packs.
* Proactively following up existing sales leads and new business opportunities.
* Working closely with the external sales teams.
* Developing and maintaining customer relations with M&E Consultants, Contractors / Installers, House Builders and Developers to maximise sales opportunities.
* Updating and maintaining internal CRM system.
* Providing technical and commercial support to clients.
* Attending client meetings & site visits with BDM as required.
* Assisting with admin & logistical support as required.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
* A technical/engineering background ideally in ventilation/airflow/heating products would be highly beneficial.
* Good IT skills with the ability to make airflow calculations and interpret technical drawings.
* Accurate with a high attention to detail.
* Commercially aware with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
* Confident and professional telephone manner.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
Candidates’ suitability for positions will be judged exclusively on criteria relating to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and attitude. There will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Due to the volume of applications for this vacancy Platinum Resourcing will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you don’t hear from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for further vacancies.
Salary: £26000 – £30000/annum + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: HP12, Sands, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.