Our client is a global organisation that specialises in performance improvement; they help businesses achieve their desired results in sales revenue, productivity, leadership and customer loyalty.
This exciting role will be based in the office for 3 days a week and 2 days from home. You will assist remote Sales Executives by carrying out the following duties:
* Using data tools, such as Google, Cognism, CRM and LinkedIn, to research and source leads/prospects.
* Managing communication with new potential clients.
* Booking a targeted number of new business meetings every week.
* Communicating courteously and efficiently with Clients.
* Responding to incoming or company generated leads.
* Managing the Client database and carrying out data cleansing
* Sales forecasting and pipeline management.
* Providing administrative support and preparing for Client meetings.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
* Supporting proposal writing, presentations and general marketing activities, including lead qualification.
* Proactively owning and running open enrolment events.
* Communicating with delegates from registration through to attendance.
We’re looking for candidates who have at least 2 years’ experience in delivering a high volume of customer service with the ability to work proactively and provide an incredibly professional experience. Speed, accuracy, strong IT skills and attention to detail are paramount for this role. Candidates with experience in marketing or who possess a marketing-related degree are highly desirable.
This is an opportunity to join a company that truly cares about its employees and prides itself on high team morale. The offices are modern and spacious and located in the centre of the town. You’ll receive an annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus official bank holidays, as well as membership to the Company contributory pension and bonus scheme on successful completion of your 3-month probation period.
Salary: £25000/annum OTE £34,730
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.