We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join our business on a full time, permanent basis. Your role territory will cover London and surrounding areas.
In your role, you will support our Account Managers by providing specialist product and sales support for our Life Science portfolio of products to customers within the Pharmaceutical, Government, Industrial and Higher Education sectors.
Working hours: Monday-Friday
What you’ll do on a typical day:
* Promote and proactively sell our Life Science portfolio of products, both directly to our customers and through our Account Managers
* Provide technical and product support to general account managers (field-based and telesales) as well as Regional Distributors
* Organise and attend regular visits with customers, fulfilling sales and margin targets for your territory
* Provide weekly reports to your Sales Manager and maintain customer data, showing visits attended, prospects, and other tasks
* Establish positive relationships with suppliers, internal colleagues, and end-users to ensure support for business growth via joint marketing activity and price support
What you’ll need to be successful at Avantor:
* A degree in Biology or a related subject is essential to support your understanding of the product portfolio
* Extensive sales experience or relevant occupational/laboratory experience to ensure maximisation of sales opportunities and growth. Any major or key account management experience is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be communicating with various stakeholders both internally and externally
* Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office package and good report writing ability
* Flexibility to travel regularly within your region, and the organisational skills to manage your own schedule to be effective
What we offer:
This opportunity not only offers the chance to work in a dynamic organisation that puts huge emphasis on progression. We are offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme, plus car or car allowance.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RG7, Theale, West Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.