My client, based in Thame, are looking for a Sales Order Processor to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
As Sales Order Processor, you will help to:
* Process client orders
* Provide quotations
* Coordinate order deliveries for clients including arranging shipping
* Maintain records on the internal database
* Deal with any customer enquiries.
To be successful, you must:
* Be process driven with excellent accuracy and an organised and methodical approach to your work
* Have strong customer service and administrative skills
* Any experience of Access Dimensions or Super Office will be advantageous
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9-5.30 with a slightly earlier finish on Fridays.
Salary range for this role is £19-22k.
Holiday allowance starts from 25 days and other benefits include life insurance, pension and there is free parking on site.
Salary: £19000 – £22000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.