Sales Negotiator £25k – £35k, car allowance. Uncapped Commission £50K+
Are you a professional from an estate agency background with Sales Negotiator experience? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator in a busy and area leading Farnham office. The branch deals mostly with Prime property and the ideal candidate will have experience selling high value property and comfortable around high net worth individuals.
The full-time Sales Negotiator role comes with a salary that starts at £30,000, rising to £60,000 per annum when uncapped commission, car allowance and bonuses are taken into account. Hard work and commitment will be rewarded!
This is a chance to join an award-winning National and International Property specialist which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. Suppose you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do. In that case, this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful business that appropriately rewards and recognises excellence.
Some of the duties & responsibilities:
– Arrange and carry out viewings for applicants, negotiate sales and support, the residential sales team within the Farnham office
– Secure additional business for the office using the clients database
– Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
-To win and assist with pitches
You must have:
– A focus and drive for meeting and exceeding sales targets at all times
– Previous estate agency sales experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships with both clients and buyers
– Experience and good knowledge of the residential sales conveyancing process
– Driving license
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary, with uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives. A
Residential property sales jobs as good as this one are rare, so don’t miss out! To apply for this Sales Negotiator job in Farnham, call us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnham, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.