$14bn Global manufacturing Group requires an ambitious and experienced Sales Engineer / Sales Manager to develop their distributor base and develop sales, through specification, directly with Heavy industrial OEMs and distributors across Europe.
SALARY: Highly competitive salary
· Company Car
LOCATION: This is a home-based role and ideally you will be based in / near to the major cities within Sweden….. Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager (heavy industry) : Chemistry based technical products/solutions, to heavy industry including Mining, Petrochemical services and mechanical conveying equipment or services
A more detailed brief will be made available to those who are short listed but in, as part of the European sales team, you will:
· Develop and grow sustainable revenues and market share
· Lead and develop existing and new OEM and distributor accounts, identifying, qualifying and developing new, profitable long- term business opportunities with both
· Implement the plans and strategies of the Group across Eastern Europe
· Work with the European sales and product marketing team to meet customer or market needs with new, innovative products, services or solutions
· Understand and positively react to the voice of the customer and their respective market
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Manager: Chemistry based technical products/solutions, to industrial OEMs
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who meet the following brief:
· Ideally you will be degree calibre, experienced Sales Engineer / Sales Manager with experience or understanding in at least one of the following areas, protective coatings, mining, petrochemical services, mechanical conveying equipment or services
· We are also happy to consider application from candidates who have sold technical products, solutions, specialised components or sub-systems; we are happy to consider other products and market experience as long as your current sell is specification based and project led, selling to both distributors and OEM’s within Heavy Industry
· Fluency, both written and verbal, in English and preferably another European language in addition to your mother tongue
· Self-motivated, able to work off your own initiative and be the “Lead / Product Champion” for our organisation across the area for heavy industry
We are a global manufacturing group operating in 57 countries and employing over 50,000 worldwide. Our industrial products and solutions are at work all over the world. From the spaces we live and work, to the cars we drive through to the mobile devices we rely on. You are never more than a few steps away from one of our innovative, specialist products or solutions.
We manufacture and supply, through specification, technical products and solutions and would like to recruit a Sales Engineer / Sales Manager to develop our distribution network and sales directly within heavy industry market sectors.
· We are looking for experienced, ambitious Sales Engineers / Sales Managers who have the potential and desire to take on greater responsibilities in the future.
· There is huge potential for career development within our division and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16045, Wallace Hind Selection
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.