Sales Executive, Professional Services, Cirencester, Up to £25,000 DOE + £10,000 OTE Realistic Year One (uncapped)
This is an office based role with a prestigious and well-established company specialising in Consultancy Services. After almost 10 years the owners are still passionate about building their business and pride themselves on their collaborative work environment. As a consequence, the senior staff provide a wealth of support to each team member and you will be partnered with a hugely experienced Director who will be your coach, mentor and daily support.
* The role includes building strategic relationships with new clients, learning how to map the market and building a strong client portfolio
* This provides you with the opportunity to work alongside senior executives and c-suite clients
* This is a secure role with an established, financially strong and supportive company.
* Perfect for someone looking to begin their long- term career particularly as rapid progression is expected
* Uncapped earning potential
The Ideal Candidate
* A graduate or of graduate calibre
* You must have a minimum of 1-year B2B sales experience
* You will be a tenacious and extremely driven individual who is excited by the prospect of building upon your skills as a strategic sales person
* You’ll be a natural communicator which will make you an excellent consultative seller
* You’ll be very career driven and excited by the prospect of progression and by the opportunity to build your long-term career
In return you’ll receive a role that offers you long-term career progression, an opportunity to work alongside executive clients and an impressive and uncapped salary package within a collaborative and supportive working environment.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to (url removed)
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum OTE £10,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.