Location: Edinburgh City Centre
Package: £35k base with an OTE of £52k + Excellent Benefits
Start date 1st February, immediate interviews available in early January
Would you like to work for the UK’s largest specialist innovation funding consultancy?
Established in the UK in 2009, Leyton works with a wide range of companies across all industry sectors – from Agriculture to Physiotherapy, Construction to Yacht Building – to identify the most relevant innovation funding scenes for their business, and deliver maximum returns in tax funding. We currently have over 5,000 active clients in the UK and continue to deliver a high success rate for HMRC submissions.
Overview of the role
You will be working in a fun and sociable office, where you will be recognised and praised for your achievements. This is a team environment that suits people who enjoy working collaboratively.
The ultimate aim of this role is to manage a team of circa 8 direct reports. The direct reports are Sales Development Representatives with a sole focus on telephone sales and meeting setting. The role is an all-encompassing team leader role, requiring you to motivate, train and ultimately ensure target performance. Reporting into the Head of Sales Development for Leyton, and working alongside other Sales Development Managers within the R&D Tax credit area.
You will be part of an inspiring and innovative work place, where people are the most important asset. We expect the very best from all our employees and support our teams every step of the way to help them achieve excellence. You will quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of the various innovative funding schemes Leyton offers and will be provided with continual ongoing training and professional development opportunities within the business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for growing and managing your Sales Development team (circa a team of 8)
* Ultimately responsible for achieving your team’s sales target
* This role sees you manage purely new business, telephone sales and meeting setting
* Shadowing, coaching and helping in training of team members
* Maintaining your team results by supporting and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
* Working with recruitment to hire your team
* Running regular incentives for the team
* Working closely with the Head of Sales Development to ensure the UK achieve all goals. Collaborative working and support is required across all departments
Desired experience and skills:
* Previous management experience of a telephone sales team is essential (ideally 1-2 years)
* Experience managing recent graduates or early careers staff is essential
* New business appointment setting experience is desirable
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we will offer you
At Leyton, we ensure that all our employees are paid a competitive salary (c£35k) and bonus structure that reflects both their role and their commitment.
In additional to excellent earning potential, our benefits include:
* Private Healthcare and Dental
* Access to Perkbox
* Flexible working
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Supporting of professional memberships
* 24 hour access to our bespoke training platform
* Bring your dog to work policy
* Annual charity days
A better way of supporting both clients and employees
We are proud to have 1,600 employees in 32 offices across 12 countries in Europe, North Africa and North America. We have highly qualified teams of consultants in sales, science, tax, engineering and software who have helped deliver a high success rate for HMRC submissions.
If you’re looking for a role which offers a dynamic and friendly environment with like-minded people, incredible earning potential, and a first class training and development programme, then please apply now!
The Leyton Group is committed to being an inclusive employer. We are proactive about improving diversity and equality across the Leyton Group without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Thank you for reviewing this vacancy. Should you apply for this role, your personal data will be processed in accordance with our privacy notice.
Please see the link below.
If you have any questions relating to the privacy notice, please contact: dpm @ leyton. com
Salary: £35000/annum + High OTE & Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.