We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Logistics Executive to join our well established site in Doncaster. This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week and in return, as our Sales and Logistics Executive, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
As our Sales and Logistics Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
– Identifying prospects and winning new business to increase input volumes of food waste
– Visiting potential new customers in the local area, delivering point of use material
– Managing and growing existing accounts ensuring quality of service, customer satisfaction and responsiveness
– Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business
– Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate
– Co-ordinating transport to ensure the service is carried out to the correct frequency
– Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity
As our Sales and Logistics Executive you should:
– Have a good formal education
– Ideally be experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment
– Be independent, accustomed to working autonomously
– Have the ability to engage with suppliers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations/contact levels
– Be commercially astute, business aware and financially literate
– Have strong analytical, commercial negotiation and influencing skills
– Possess good written and verbal communication and IT skills – must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
If you would like to join us as our Sales and Logistics Executive, then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s expected.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.