To support General Sales Manager in the day to day management of administration & business reporting.
To support the (Senior) National Account Manager in the day to day management of key accounts to enable the annual turnover and profit growth targets to be achieved.
To develop direct customer contacts through effective networking and strong communication skills in order to raise the profile of Princes within our customer base.
Internal contacts – General Sales Manager, Account Managers, buying, marketing, customer services, stock control, forecasting, demand planning, technical, and sales admin.
External contacts – Buyers, customer base, supply chains, promotions team, and admin support.
* Manage the administration of the promotional programme for all key accounts, ensuring that all internal documentation is completed and that customers are provided with relevant promotional details and volume targets.
* Ensure promotional pricing is input accurately and that the price file is kept up to date to avoid pricing and invoice queries.
* Liaise directly with the customer order process team to monitor orders and flag up volume issues where jointly agreed targets are not being met. Highlight issues to the (Senior) National Account Manager.
* Collate market data and complete monthly store audits in conjunction with Marketing to ensure Princes are recognised as experts in the categories in which we operate and that accurate product information is supplied to our customers.
* Support the (Senior) National Account Manager in the project management process, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
* Provide administrative assistance to the (Senior) National Account Manager – including inputting data within the SAP and TIM (Trade Investment Management) systems, and becoming an expert in our customer’s systems and processes.
* Accompany the (Senior) National Account Manager on key customer calls to play an active role in the presentation of specific data for which they are responsible such as promotional planning and performance.
* Develop breadth of contact within the customer base with direct contacts such as Buying Assistant, Logistics team and Order Processing team in order to improve our knowledge of our customer’s business and use this to position ourselves more effectively with the decision makers within our customer base.
* Answer written, telephone and email queries from customers such as on range, availability, pricing, delivery, new products.
* Produce internal weekly/monthly reports in conjunction with the (Senior) National Account Manager including Board Reports, un-forecast business updates, weekly account reports, Account Planning minutes and Business Plan updates, contact matrix and contact reports following customer-facing meetings.
* Graduate calibre (preferably with a business based degree or equivalent).
* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential).
* Good communication skills.
* Good planning & organising skills and ability to prioritise.
* Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative.
* Proven ability to meet high demands and changing priorities.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Attention to detail.
* High level of numeracy.
* Presentation skills are preferable.
* Negotiating skills are preferable.
* Knowledge of Princes Sales processes/documents is preferable.
* A good understanding of SAP would be an advantage.
Princes Limited is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be judged solely on their merits.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.