When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK’s largest house builders. Our South West Division is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the Division’s Sales team.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
* Support and assist the Sales Office Manager with the progression of sales from reservation from legal completion, including liaising with solicitors and collating legal documents as requested.
* Support the Sales Office Manager, Head of Sales/Sales Director, Sales Managers and sales department with secretarial support such as producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, diary management, organising meetings and general administration.
* Record and input sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, handovers, legal completions, bespoke options and variations onto the sales system.
* Ensure that all development details are up to date and accurate on our sales systems, website and on sales and marketing websites such as Rightmove.
* Produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the sales department, Divisional management and Group. In addition to produce and collate information for inclusion in the board report.
* Coordinate the distribution of information between the sales department and other departments within the Division.
* Handle telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites, recording customer details on the sales system and produce marketing materials or mailshots as required.
* Register plots with the NHBC and record the same on appropriate the sales system
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
* Experience of working within a busy and fast-paced administration role.
* Experience of working within sales is desirable.
Qualifications and Training
* GCSE Maths and English – Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisation and administration skills
* Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
* Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems
* Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
* Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked.
* Office based role
In return we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if a large volume of applications are received.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BS32, Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.