Safety Policy Manager- London- 12 Months- £40- £43 ph
A global technology company are looking for an experience Safety Policy Manager to join their team on a 12 month assignment.
The successful applicant will partner with policy, programs and communications teams for the EMEA region in analysing, responding to and strategically managing safety policy issues and programmatic responses in region as part of the company’s global safety policy and safety programs efforts.
· Identify and analyse policy risks, trends and issues in the EMEA region
· Share learnings with all teams involved in policy mission
· Aid in strategic planning, analysing and responding to related legislative and regulatory initiatives
· Provide feedback on the potential impact with EMEA of policies, products and features to ensure safety issues are appropriately considered
· Assist in the development, maintenance and deepening of relationships with NGOs, academic experts and other stakeholders
· 6 years experience in a similar role
· Ability to identify and analyse safety policy risks and issues, and develop and execute effective responses
· Interest in online safety policy
· Ability to evaluate public and safety policy implications
· Experience presenting publicly to a variety of different audiences
· Experience with policy submissions
· Experience with legislation
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Salary: £40 – £43/hour
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.