Resident Liaison Officer
Salary: £24,500+ Package
My Client build homes and provide planned maintenance services to our registered provider, local authority and private developer customers across the country.
As a resident liaison officer you will be the key point of contact for residents that we are carrying out work for, delivering excellent customer care to ensure the program of works are met.
– A typical day will include formal and informal meetings with residents
– Issuing relevant documentation to residents
– Assisting with generating reports
– Creating and maintaining a property diary and ensuring residents are aware of – aftercare process to name just a few elements of the role.
– You will be meeting with residents and general public on a daily basis.
– Ideally you will have experience of working in the housing sector already working as a RLO.
This role is temp- perm for 6 months.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please apply now.
Salary: £24000 – £24500/annum + Package
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Merton Park, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.