Risk & Value Analyst
Remote working with a view to be in York eventually
Up to £440/day in scope of Ir35
6 months initially
Our client is a well-established Rail company whose professionalism and well-respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
Our client is looking for a strong Risk & Value Analyst to assist with the existing team in York.
* Quantitative Cost &/or Schedule Risk Analyses
* Risk Identification / review workshops/ risk reporting
* Value Management studies
* Deliver R&VM specialist support services as directed by their line manager and in accordance with R&V Plans and the IP ER&VM Framework.
* Technical briefings & mentoring of project teams in R&V Management
* Drive the implementation of ER&VM framework across their area, including actively enhancing the R&VM maturity and culture development
* Expert in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation.
* Able to build risk models in a number of applications, which accurately represent the complexities of cost, schedule and business risk.
* Able to coach and challenge management and non-specialists, the results of risk management.
For a full job description and more information please Contact us now on (phone number removed)
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to n a t h a n . k e m p @ v i t a l . u k. c o m
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier. For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals. Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.
Salary: £390 – £440/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: York, City of York
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.