Retail Service Analyst required for expanding company in Central Chichester.
* We are looking for someone who is strong numerically and analytically and has meticulous attention to detail.
* This position will suit a graduate with strong mathematical and analytical skills, who enjoys working methodically and would relish the opportunity to join a company who develop their staff.
* Salary up to £21,000
We are proud to be working with a leading industry sector company who have a fantastic working environment and culture.
* £18,000 – £21,000 per annum
* 21 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 23 days (after 3 years) plus BH
* Pension, Healthcare cash plan, Lots of incentive schemes/rewards
The position of Retail Service Analyst office based in Central Chichester and working with a genuinely, lovely bunch of people in a team of 10. Informal culture with a high level of professionalism. Impressive client base and a company who are looking to invest long term in their new recruit.
The role will be to work remotely due to Covid19, although training (socially distanced) will be conducted in the office at initial stages of employment.
Overall, this is a truly exciting and challenging role where the right candidate will benefit from a lot of training and support to ensure that they develop in all areas.
Overview of the position of Retail Service Analyst:
The position will become part of this innovative team in completing transactional and administrational processes on be half of their client base, whilst assisting the Senior Retail Services Analyst with analytical tasks
* Process customer transactions:- including customer usage information uploading; change of supplier status changes; completion of documentation of supplier with the market wholesalers and invoicing.
* Assist the Senior Retail Services Analysts with the creation and validation of allocations (estimation of costings over a period of time)
* Validating information relating to billing; cross referencing from engineering information
* Problem solving payment discrepancies
* Assist the Senior Retail Services Analyst with reconciliations of settlements
* Help to create very detailed spreadsheets with data to compile invoicing.
* Customised contractual reporting through internal systems
* Reconcile billing figures
* Update and maintain accurate client information on internal and external database systems
Candidate requirements for the Retail Service Analyst:
* Studies in a business related OR maths based subject matter
* Exceptional mathematical skills
* Intermediate Excel
* Great attention to detail and diligent
* Loves working with detail.
* Proven experience in analysing data would be desirable.
* Commercially aware
* Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
* Confident in their abilities and communicating with people at all levels
* Process driven
Salary: £18000 – £21000/annum bonus scheme and medical
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PO19, Chichester, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.