Job Description: Retail Security Officer
* Provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
* carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors;
* lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site;
* observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems;
* carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
* ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
* understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures;
* assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches;
* ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times;
* conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed.
* SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Either frontline SIA Licenced, or able to apply for one
How Do I Get the job?
No experience is required as Go Train will provide a full pre-employment training course. Training is delivered by virtual teaching, on line in the safety of your own home.
Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview.
Course Delivery: Virtual classroom (online learning)
Course Start Date: 22nd Feb, 1st March, 8th march
Salary: £8.75 – £9.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.