Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharma & Health Distribution Services. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals. Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019, we are looking for a Responsible Person to join the business, an individual who can drive quality through the business thus ensuring the highest of industry standards.
As the Responsible Person you will be a key member of the management team, working closely with the team to ensure that the company maintains the highest possible standards at all times.
Your duties will include-
* Primary point of contact for the MHRA and other regulatory bodies
* Leading and Managing GDP compliance and inspections, and complying with all company safety standards and SOPs
* Ensuring that initial and continuous training programs are implemented and maintained
* Coordinate and promptly perform any recall operations for medicinal products
* Ensuring that suppliers, customers and any subcontracted activities are approved, which may impact on GDP
* Ensuring that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged program and necessary corrective measures are put in place
* Taking decision on the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled or falsified products and approve any returns to saleable stock
* Ensuring any additional requirements imposed on certain products by national law are adhered to
* Identifying risks and to take necessary preventative measures pro-actively
* Hosting and reporting to regulatory inspections, client audits, supplier audits
* Approval of any subcontracting activity which may impact GMP/GDP
What we ask in you-
* Quality management experience/qualification- Beneficial
* Previous GDP experience
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in oral written and presentation formats.
* A good eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work
* A proactive, flexible, motivated & ambitious team player.
* You are someone who challenges yourself and others to constantly to think differently and out of the box to meet business expectations.
* Demonstrable experience working decisively in a fast-paced environment
* Proven time management and prioritisation skills
* Adaptable to change
What we will offer you-
* Company benefits
* Career progression path
* Stylish new office
* Onsite parking
Please apply now if this role is of interest.
Salary: £45000 – £60000/annum OTE
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: CM22, Great Hallingbury, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.