Residential Conveyancer, Warwickshire. This is a well-established regional law firm. Priding themselves on providing a personal, efficient and cost-effective service for all their clients. Call Theresa on (phone number removed). Job Ref: (phone number removed)
• Must be either a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
• Sound knowledge of Conveyancing transactions
• Handling freehold, leasehold, newbuild and help to buy
• Experience in lease extensions, deeds of variation, shared ownership, equity release would be an advantage but not essential
• Confidence working autonomously
• Excellent time management and self-motivation
• Comfortable working within a team to achieve practice area goals
• Competitive salary and remuneration package
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 extra days for length of service
• A free day off to celebrate a birthday milestone
• Free onsite parking
• Fee earner bonus
• Attendance bonus scheme
• Discounted legal fees for you and your immediate family
• Payment of professional fees and subscriptions
• Pension scheme
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Theresa will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://(url removed)/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.