We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research Scientist you will be tasked with carrying out microbial process development experiments at lab and pilot scale.
2. You will write, review and updating internal procedures and documents.
3. Analyse laboratory data and present results to line manager.
4. Contribute to the maintenance and housekeeping of a safe laboratory working environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline e.g Biochemistry, Biology or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience within a Laboratory environment working with E.coli is preferred.
3. A working knowledge of E.coli physiology is also an advantage.
Key Words: GMP | Biotechnology | Process development | Method development | Bioreactor | R&D | Upstream | Upstream processing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.