We are recruiting for a Research Associate to join a small Executive search firm that specialise in media entertainment. This position is working remotely and is therefore working home based 5 days a week.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Virtually attending client briefing meetings, progress report meetings and shortlist discussions
* Identifying target companies, individuals and relevant information for the assignment
* Identifying prospective candidates within the target companies list
* Attracting, pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone
* Producing analytical longlist, shortlist and client reports
* Seeking out and highlighting potential business development opportunities
* Researching companies across Media entertainment, and connecting with world-class executives with whom our client can build relationships with
* Networking with leading executives and board members
* Providing synthesised analysis and insights of markets, competitors and compensation to produce comprehensive written research reports
* Telephoning sources and candidates to gain feedback on the role along with tracking news on activities and developments across sectors
You will have excellent listening skills, strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills, excellent writing skills, a confident & assured manner and a high level of organisation.
Degree education preferable but not essential.
Salary: £20000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.