Our client based Nationally are seeking experienced Rental Administrators/Sales Administrators to join their team on a temporary basis.
THE ROLE WILL BE WORKING FROM HOME INITIALLY (IT EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED), HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK FROM ONE OF THEIR OFFICES EVENTUALLY
Duties include but are not limited to;
* Administering short-term hire enquiries
* liaising with workshops to schedule workload
* liaise with accounts to set up new customers
* ensure all order and contract documentation is accurate and filed
* deal with off hires, terminating agreements and off hire inspections
* monitor and process inbound customer invoice queries
* answer incoming calls and passing to the relevant point of control
* sales / aftersales administration support
The ideal candidate must have the following;
* Extensive experience in customer service both verbally and in writing
* Two years’ experience within a rental environment, looking after key accounts
* Excellent problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
* Strong IT skills including Word and Excel knowledge
* SAP experience is preferred but not essential
Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm.
Initially the contract is for 4 – 6 months and there could be permanent opportunities for the right candidate in the future.
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.