Kinects client are a leading GIS consultancy.
There solutions draw on a broad set of geospatial capabilities including Lidar, remote sensing, photogrammetry, mapping, application development, analytics, and data integration.
The role will involve the production of digital mapping from a variety of source materials, to create final production deliverables, following client requirements. This may include editing, data processing, topological checks, visual checks for completeness and final output. You will utilise a variety of GIS software packages depending on the individual project requirements.
Remote Sensing and Earth Observation. You will be part of our research team and be key to performing spatial analysis and feature extraction. This role is remote or based in the Oxfordfordshire / Berkshire area. and surrounding.
* Conduct satellite imagery analysis
* Data preparation.
* Data editing, in relation to various themes.
* Combining datasets to create the composite product.
* Executing automated check routines.
* Implementing edits and adjustments.
* Quality control to identify and correct errors or omissions in data
* Data output.
* Reports, as necessary
Skills & Experience Required
* Post Graduate Qualification in a directly related discipline
* Previous experience reviewing and assessing Earth Observation services
* Capable of identifying existing data sources to integrate within a service, such as sourcing relevant soil, weather, climate and/or historical events datasets
* Ability to analyse and solve spatial analysis problems
To apply please submit your CV with a covering note.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.