Position: Registered Nurse (RN, RGN, RNLD, RMN)
Service type: Nursing Home
Location : Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Salary: £29,100- £38900 per annum (£17.00 per hour)
Hours: Full-Time or Part Time
Shifts: Days or Nights 12 hour shifts
Registered Care Categories: Dementia – Mental Health Condition – Old Age – Physical Disability – Younger Adults
Award Winning Company winning ‘Top 20 Care Home’ multiple times
Excellent Reviews 9.4/10 on (url removed)
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning company recognised as one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities you will have access to a live Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses which you can hand pick from.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
– Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
– Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
– Excellent and friendly work environments
– Established and supportive nurse team
– The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
– The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
– Staff recognitions schemes
– 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
– The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
– Help with re-validation
– A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
– The opportunity to complete further qualifications
– Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
– Specialist dementia training and support
– A duvet day on your birthday!
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours – I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Salary: £29000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.