SHC are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join the team and work in one of our 16 care homes located in West and East Sussex that support older people and individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
– Provide highly skilled care to the people we support
– Administer medication and treatments as prescribed and within the policies of SHC
– Maintain and report clinical observations
– Make amendments to care plans and goals according to evaluation
– Report directly to the Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
– Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
– Maintain standards in accordance to NMC and CQC
To be considered for a Registered Nurse position, it is essential that you have:
– A valid NMC Pin / Awaiting PIN Verification
– Nursing Degree Qualification
Shift Patterns Available: 8.00am – 8.00pm, 8.00am – 2.00pm, 8.00am – 4.00pm, 2.00pm – 8.00pm, 8.00pm – 8.00am on a rotational basis. Other shift patterns are also available.
If you wish to be considered for this Registered Nurse role, please apply today.
Please Note: Successful candidate for this Registered Nurse role will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join our team at SHC!
Salary: £17.18 – £17.68/hour Accommodation & transport
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.