Cityworx are recruiting on behalf of a client who are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to lead an OFSTED regulated Children’s Home in the Birmingham area.
We are looking for someone to develop a new Children’s Home, in a caring and supportive environment for four children with ADHD/ LD/Autism /CB from the age of 8 years of age. We are looking for someone who has had held an OFSTED Registration and has achieved a ‘Good’ inspection.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience working with young people in Residential Care and at least 1 years of experience as a Registered Manager of a Children’s home.
* Can evidence knowledge of Reg 44 and Reg 45 reporting.
* Has a good working knowledge of Children’s homes regulations and the Social care common inspection framework
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
* A clear understanding of OFSTED requirements and a proven ‘Good’ inspection track record
* Clean UK Driving Licence
Salary: £38000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.