Position: Regional Maintenance Electrician (Supermarkets)
Location: North East (Newcastle)
Salary: £34,191 plus vehicle, pension, medical, mobile, laptop, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
45 hours per week-Monday-Friday
My Facilities Management client is looking to recruit a Regional Maintenance Electrician to cover supermarkets across the North East. This position will be home based.
The ideal person will be a Time served electrician with an appropriate C&G or NVQ L3 electrical qualification plus 17th or 18th Edition.
You will be responsible for the general maintenance & repair of electrical services and ensuring work is carried out in an efficient & cost-effective manner, whilst complying with laid-down H&S policy.
As well as responding to service calls from the Helpdesk to carry out reported repairs you will have weekly/monthly Maintenance checks, both legal and statutory to complete to the required deadline.
Prioritising maintenance & repair work to achieve agreed timescales is a key part of the role.
Skills required include: –
* Electrical Qualification (NVQ/City & Guilds) and 17th edition (essential)
* GCSE standard (desirable)
* Apprentice served electrician with appropriate City & Guilds qualification (desirable)
* General Electrical work (essential)
* Ability to maintain/repair a range of electrical services to recognised standards (essential)
* Ability to work with minimum supervision (essential)
* Good communication skills (written and verbal) (essential)
* Helpful/friendly manner (essential)
* Customer focused (essential)
* Self-motivated (essential)
* Ability to work at heights (essential)
* Competent in the use of steps and ladders (essential)
* Current driving licence (essential)
* Physically fit (essential)
* Willingness to work flexible hours (essential)
To apply please send an up to date CV to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Salary: £34191/annum vehicle, pension, medical
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.