Job Title: Regional Maintenance Electrician
Location: Covering across Wiltshire / Buckinghamshire / Surrey
Salary: £31,730 per annum or £32,250 per annum if you have Testing and Inspection Qualification
Benefits: Company Van, pension, health plan, 28 days rising to 30 days after 12 months, overtime optional
Hours: Monday to Friday (8 am til 5.30 pm) – 45 hours per week
On call: 1 week in every 4 weeks
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company enjoying substantial growth with an impressive multi-site customer retail base.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an electrically qualified Maintenance Electrician to provide building / electrical maintenance services for distribution centres in Swindon, Milton Keynes and Wallington (Surrey)
Job Description: –
To maintain and repair a range of electrical, mechanical plant and equipment within retail outlets for a key national customer in a cost effective and efficient way.
Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures. Undertaking regular planned store visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs as requested by the customer.
Work will include multi-skill elements including basic plumbing, joinery and building repairs as well as core electrical tasks, such as electrical testing including emergency lighting, fire alarms and in-house servicing of equipment.
Qualifications required: –
* You must be a fully qualified electrician with City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 or City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 and NVQ Level 3
* You must have a 18th edition certificate
* You must have a valid U.K driving licence
* 2391 / 2394 / 2395 Testing and Inspection is desirable for this role but not an essential qualification
* Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
* A flexible attitude to work as this this role also includes a call out rota of 1 in every 4 weeks covering evenings and weekends.
Please only apply if you are comfortable providing a combination of both electrical and general building maintenance.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Salary: £31730/annum vehicle, pension, medical
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sutton, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.