Regional Support Technician
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything we do and have big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Regional Support Technician to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellence performance, we supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. We offer the human touch with a local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance we get.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Regional IT Support Technician, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst working as part of the wider IT team ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the IT functions in the North.
Why join us?
– You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
– We’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
– We provide opportunities for you to develop your career, we encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves on promoting from within
– Help us achieve even more amazing things
What do we expect of each other?
– That each of us act like owners of this growing business
– We collaborate to enable us to be the best we can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
– We are committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so we encourage our colleagues to come forward with their ideas
– Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility
A little bit more about the role:
– Creating, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures within the IT department, to ensure that the ‘business as usual’ IT systems are kept running
– Managing the helpdesk for the region to ensure that all issues are recorded and dealt with in a prioritised and timely fashion
– Communicating with senior managers across the region to set expectations and ensure these are being met by the IT team
– Ensuring all areas of responsibility remain up to date, fit for purpose and secure
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
– Experience of working effectively in an IT team
– Strong IT skills, able to use MS office software to a high standard
– Good communication skills
– Demonstrable experience of proactively delivering projects and ongoing tasks
– ITIL foundation qualification
To apply for the role of Regional IT Support Technician, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Advisor, Technical Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Advisor, Helpdesk Support Advisor.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.