Regional HR Manager – Yorks & North West
12 Month FTC – Main Dealer Group
£41,000 + OTE £45,000 + Car + Fuel
Our client, one of UK’s largest dealer groups have a rare opportunity for an experienced HR Regional Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will cover a geographical patch, covering sites in Yorkshire and the North West. Building strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have extensive HR experience, ideally gained in a retail or blue-chip environment, you’ll be up to speed with the latest developments in employment law.
Required Experience for this Regional HR Role:-
– A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
– Excellent organisation skills
– Clear and effective communicator and influence, adaptable to all levels of the business
– Objectivity and problem solving skills
– CIPD qualified or equivalent operational experience
– Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the successful Regional HR Manager position will offer:
– Industry leading package
– 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
– Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
– Company Car
– Vehicle purchase scheme
– Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If you are interested in hearing more about this Regional HR Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.