Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer
Salary / Package: Starting salary c£35,000 / 42.5 hour week / Bonus scheme / 1 in 4/ Company van, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
We work with some of the biggest and best known Retail and Hospitality brands in the world which has allowed us to become one of the largest refrigeration & air conditioning specialists in the UK.
Our commercial refrigeration engineers are responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of Commercial Refrigeration equipment from all leading manufacturers including but not limited to Electrolux, Williams and Foster.
Air conditioning experience as well as refrigeration would be advantageous
Qualifications / Experience:
* Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 5 years.
* NVQ level 2 or C&G 2079
* Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
* Experience on the following equipment is desirable: ice machines, chillers, cold rooms, bottle fridges etc.
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Starting salary c£35,000
* 42.5 hour week door to door pay and bonus scheme
* Overtime paid at time ½ Monday to Saturday, Double time Sundays & Bank Holidays
* On call ¼ – £100 standby payment + overtime rates if called out.
* Company van, PDA, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Air-conditioning, Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, F-Gas, chiller, ice, cabinet cooling, counter fridge, bottle cooling, display fridges, display freezers, blast chillers.
Salary: £35000 – £36000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.