Our client is one of the leading quality care providers within the region, providing residential care facilities for adults with physical and neuro disabilities, and mental health.
They are now recruiting for a Referrals and Assessments Manager, to cover the North and Midlands area with a base in Leeds to support the Operational teams in maximizing Occupancy across the Core beds. To manage and coordinate all referrals and assessment activity, ensuring that all sales opportunities are maximized.
This job will be office based but may from time to time involve some travelling so it would be desirable
for the successful applicant to have a full driving licence but not essential. Travel expenses will be paid
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To access all portals and incoming referral systems across the region, identifying opportunities for the Group’s portfolio of services.
* To be able to complete desktop assessments of how individual’s needs could be met at available services and provide the relevant breakdown of hours and costs associated with the offer/bid via the portal.
* To ensure that bids are made in a timely manner.
* To ensure a timely follow up of new sales enquiries and referrals through coordinating and prioritising assessment visits by the relevant service manager and/or locality manager.
* To support operational teams in the preparation and submission of assessment paperwork, reviewing for quality and comprehensiveness.
* To collate and provide a weekly report which sets out the exact number of referrals/enquires received and the status of each referral. To provide detailed information on all successful & unsuccessful referrals.
* To compile a consolidated weekly report on all referral and assessment activity from across the region.
* There may be a requirement to attend meetings with the Executives/Directors to present the progress on the region using data collection.
* To liaise with service managers and to view services prior to visits taking place, ensuring the best possible image of the organisation is projected
* Any other duties requested from time to time, as might reasonably be required, commensurate with the role.
* A relevant professional background in Health & Social Care
* Direct experience of working with and influencing at all levels within funding authorities
* Direct experience of carrying out detailed assessment of needs and presenting solutions for individuals and funders
* Experience of working with LA framework portals
* Experience of working and influencing across multiple sites and functions
* A thorough understanding of conditions and diagnosis within our target markets
* An excellent understanding of the market environment and of the services provided by Group’s community Services
* A natural and thorough understanding of marketing principles
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels, internally and externally
* Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
* Able to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
* Highly organized with excellent prioritization skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Able to produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in an office setting
* Able to use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, mail merge, and databases
* Positive, Friendly, polite and professional
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Self-motivated and driven with a desire to continually succeed and improve
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to.
Salary: £35000 – £38000/annum + Car/Allowance + Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.