Junior Recruitment Consultant
£20- 25,000 per annum plus bonus
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a well-established and successful Recruitment Business who are offering flexibility and a different approach to recruitment?
Do you want to focus on candidate sourcing and filling well qualified and mostly exclusive live roles without having to go out and cold call?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
* Aylin White are a well-established Recruitment Business who have been successfully operating within the built environment for well over a decade.
* Here at Aylin White, we specialise in built environment design, installation, construction and Facilities Management recruitment throughout the world.
* We have moved away from the 360-recruitment model and instead focus much more on team-based delivery to our key accounts and clients.
* We have an excellent training program for Junior Recruitment Consultants as well as the chance to work with some very experienced and successful Consultants in a flexible working environment.
* Working with the Account and Project Managers, the Junior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the identification and profiling of candidates for roles with our key clients.
* The Junior Recruitment Consultant will be utilising different candidate sourcing techniques to identify top talent within the built environment markets including headhunting, data base searching, social networks and ad response.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Minimum 12 months experience within recruitment as either a Consultant, Researcher or Resourcer.
* Ideally experience of working within construction, engineering design or FM markets however this is not essential.
* Must be self-motivated and can work remotely as this role will be home based for the first few months.
If you are a personable, ambitious recruiter with good relationship building skills and want to work in a great team within a well-established and well-known name within the construction market then this is a great opportunity for you.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City and County of the City of London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.