Recruitment Consultant – Scientific
We are looking for experienced recruiters to develop and expand on our already successful Scientific brand. With clients across the UK and internationally you would have a ready made pipeline of business. You may not have experience within Scientific recruitment, maybe you studied sciences at University and would love to combine this passion with your recruitment expertise.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward. You will focus on a variety of scientific roles this could include Lab Technicians, Clinical Research Managers, Product Development, Testing, QA Managers to name just a few. You will have the scope to specialise and become a true expert in your field.
We are keen to speak to individuals with recruitment experience, regardless of sector. If you are keen to work within a technical market, offering a consultative approach then this could be the ideal role for you.
* Previous recruitment experience is essential – permanent or contract
* An understanding and genuine interest in the scientific field (gained through your recruitment career or via academic studies)
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* Strong existing client relationships and candidate database
* Immediate opportunity to earn commission
* Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team.
We’re looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible; please contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to (url removed) today. Craig will provide you with further information and discuss this exciting Manchester-based recruitment role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Salary: £18000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.