If you have a Reach FLT licence then apply for this role at our client’s busy drinks distribution warehouse and earn up to £17.91 per hour depending on shift and overtime.
We would also love to hear from you if you have a Counterbalance or PPT licence.
Shifts and pay rates are:
– 6am to 2pm £9.02 per hour with overtime paid at £13.53 after working 40 hours in a week
– 2pm to 10pm £9.94 per hour with overtime paid at £14.91 after working 40 hours in a week
– 10pm to 6am £11.94 per hour with overtime paid at £17.91 after working 40 hours in a week
– Monday to Friday
– Weekend work available and paid at £10.75 per hour
Your Time at Work
As a Reach FLT Driver, you will be working as part of a team to achieve defined productivity standards.
You will be required to:
– Move stock around the warehouse for a major drinks company’s distribution using MHE
– Complete general warehouse duties as/when required (picking)
– Load and unload deliveries
– Maintain company standards and make sure all orders are processed accurately
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Reach FLT Driver will need to hold a valid licence to drive Reach vehicles.
Please also get in touch if you have a licence for Counterbalance or PPT.
Experience in a similar role is required.
A strong work ethic and the ability to complete tasks accurately and at pace is essential.
There will be opportunities for additional training for workers who demonstrate the right attitude to their work and have a desire to progress.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £9.02 – £11.94 p/h depending on shift
– Overtime paid after working 40 hours – paid at x1.5 up to £17.91 p/h.
– Shifts are 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am
– Full and part-time available
– Subsidised canteen
– Car parking on site
– Opportunities for development
– Opportunities for overtime
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
Salary: £9.02 – £11.94/hour
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.