We are currently recruiting for a Reablement Practitioner for a position with Barnsley Council.
This position is:
* Full time – 37 hours p/w, some weekend work required.
* Initial 3 month contract
The successful candidate will provide assessment and case management for individuals receiving Reablement support within their own homes for up to six weeks. The purpose of this post is to undertake strength- based assessment which places the service user at the centre of the decision making process and engages them and their circle of support in agreeing goals and facilitating outcomes which maximise independence. To practically support the operational delivery of the service.
Ideally candidates will have the following:
*Significant experience of working in a social or healthcare sector with adults, older and/ or vulnerable people.
*Significant experience of assessing the needs of adults, older and/or vulnerable people, creating and establishing support plans.
*Significant experience of developing, implementing and reviewing plans of care for adults, older and/or vulnerable people
*Experience of completing risk assessments
You will also need to have a Level 3 Qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
Salary: £12.35 – £13.35/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.