Groundworks Quantity Surveyor
Required for a busy Groundworks Company
They specialise in groundworks, drainage and RC Frame within all sectors of construction including education, housing, commercial, healthcare and leisure.
Due to a planned and steady growth, they are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor with proven track record working in the Civil Engineering industry. The primary function of the position will be Quantity Surveying.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Preparation, negotiation and agreement of change events and final accounts.
* Management of subcontracts.
* Bill of Quantities
* Preparation of Valuations/Application for payments
* Cost Reports to the Client with contractually compliant supporting documentation
* Identifying commercial risks and opportunities
* Measurement of quantities in accordance with the standard methods of measurement as required
Requirements & skills for the role include:
* Commercial contract experience eg, NEC and JCT
* Strong knowledge within rail and construction industry (ideally in surveying industry)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in managing and producing various reports
* Ability to understand and communicate the scope of works and project requirements
Salary: £45000 – £70000/annum Car Allowance and Pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.