Exciting Opportunity with a well established building contractor!
This South West based building contractor prides themselves on delivering first class, innovative projects whether new build, refurbishment or restoration. Having experienced great expansion over the last few years, they are keen to continue to build their commercial team and due to an increase in workload are ready to recruit.
With a number of schemes already on site and about to start, the company are actively looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced project level Quantity Surveyor.
As part of the commercial team and reporting into a Commercial Manager, you will be involved in schemes from tender award to final account with typical contract values from £5-£15m. Depending on the complexity and size of the schemes, you will be required to take the lead and run your own projects or work as part of a team. Duties will include procurement, measurements, valuations, payments, variations, the agreement of final accounts and reporting.
Applicants should possess:
• Previous Quantity Surveying experience within a recognised Main Contractor
• Ideally qualified to degree or HNC level in Construction or Quantity Surveying
• A solid career history in permanent positions
• Confident communication and negotiation skills
• Fully IT literate and numeric
• Keen to continue professional development and career progression
This is a great chance to join an exciting and expanding business who are delivering some great building projects across Devon & Cornwall.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum Company package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Brent, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.