Falcon Green are currently working with a forward-thinking International Real Estate Developer who is looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their growing commercial team with focus on projects in UK.
The successful candidate will be joining a close-knit team with the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects.
They will have many duties, key aspects of the job being:
– Managing commercial team all packages across the project.
– Producing regular cost analysis of the project.
– Liaising closely with the project lead ensuring production stays in line with project budget.
– Reporting to a visiting Commercial Manager.
– Build relationship within the business and with client and consultants.
The individual will have a key role in the delivery of this flagship London project and will have the opportunity to lead future projects of a similar scale in the future.
To fully suit the position the Quantity Surveyor must fit the following criteria:
– 3-5 years at least as a Quantity Surveyor.
– Experience on projects over £20Million in value.
– BSc or similar in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
– Ambition to further your career.
– Strong communication skills and ability to manage individuals.
To speak more on this role please forward your CV to the link provided or to speak more, contact Julia on the details provided.
Salary: £55000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.