Vital resources have been employed by a long standing and specialist civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their commercial department.
Our client is a reputable name within the civil engineering market, and as a result has a solid order book of specialist contracts and framework projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to:
* Manage the commercial operating of various large scale civil projects
* Provide up to date reports on costing and valuations within projects
* Finalise accounts and chase payments
* Liaise with various operational departments to ensure profitability of projects
* Provide accurate reports and month end accounts
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience in a similar capacity
* Previous background in civil engineering
* Degree educated (or equivalent)
* Full driving licence (as site visits will be required)
* Experience with ICE, NEC or bespoke contracts
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, and the chance to work on some major infrastructure projects across Scotland.
If you would like to apply, or for more information, please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Nicholson or click the “apply now” link.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.