Vital resources are working with one of Scotland’s biggest names in Civil Engineer to assist them in appointing a new Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their commercial department. Our client is a reputable civil engineering contractor with a solid order book in frameworks and heavy civils projects across the central belt.
As a quantity Surveyor you would be expected to:
* Manage the commercial operation of various civil engineering projects
* Liaise with the operational department to ensure the effective delivery of projects
* Provide monthly and weekly reports to senior management
* Finalise accounts and chase for payments
* Produce bill of Quantities based on designs and plans
* Effectively manage contracts with the business interests first to ensure ongoing profitability
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience within a similar capacity
* Previous experience working on frame works and NEC contracts
* Experience with quantity surveying software COINS, Conquest etc
* Degree educated (or equivalent)
* Background working for civil engineering contractors
* Heavy civils or utilities experience in desired
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the “apply now” link.
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.