We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established contractor working on residential and commercial facades contracts across London and the South East region.
About our Client
The company have been operating for over 20 years. They have a wide and varied client base and a long pipeline of work for the coming year ahead.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place.
About the Role
We are looking for a quantity survey with experience in the facades market.
• Production and pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications
• Meeting agreed targets
• Prepare tender and contract documents
• Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
• Develop responses to commercial changes
• Sub-contract management
• Liaise with project management team
About the Candidate
• Proven record in surveying for the facades industry
• Preferably graduate in Quantity Surveying degree or similar
• Wider knowledge of the fit-out industry
• Used to site visits and client facing activity
• Excellent analytical skills are essential, as are numeracy, literacy and communication skills in English
• Computer literacy in MS Office, Project
Points of Appeal
• Autonomy in the role with prospects of progression to higher management
• Established contractor with a long pipeline of work and large varied client base
• Competitive salary and benefits
Salary: £30000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.